FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

A slight digression but on point with some of what's being discussed in here, Kevin
Parker is on the latest Forever Blue - the podcast of Ian Cheeseman.

Some may find it interesting. (I am a ST holder but not in a supporter club).
I thought he came across quite well tbf. A couple of nice digs at the dippers too.

Entitled pricks who fuck off early?….entitled to behave how they fucking feel based on spending their own hard earned cash. YCNMIU
I agree with Jog9n Entitled prices,who don't even go to all games,but seem to think they have a divine right to get whatever tickets they want..Your days dre well finished

Why none??How arrogant are you!
Weird take. I'm arrogant because I think season ticket holders deserve a final ticket ahead of non season ticket holders. I can see you've been to lots of games and would like a season ticket, so I do sympathise and would hope more season tickets are offered when the expanded North stand opens.

Last edited:
Weird take. I'm arrogant because I think season ticket holders deserve a final ticket ahead of non season ticket holders. I can see you've been to lots of games and would like a season ticket, so I do sympathise and would hope more season tickets are offered when the expanded North stand opens.
Fair do mate thank you...I just feel some ST holders are very entitled excluding your goodself obviously

I’m a bit torn on this to be honest. Personally I think people should qualify higher up if they attend cup games. You could theoretically go to maybe 10 games as a ST holder, go to no cup games and then get a cup final ticket. Personally I think the member who has perhaps attended more than that but paid as they went as can’t get a ST, attended all cup games etc should be get more priority. I’m not sure just having a ST alone is enough and to be honest, this year it probably won’t be.

The SC v ST though is a different argument though.

I’m a bit torn on this to be honest. Personally I think people should qualify higher up if they attend cup games. You could theoretically go to maybe 10 games as a ST holder, go to no cup games and then get a cup final ticket. Personally I think the member who has perhaps attended more than that but paid as they went as can’t get a ST, attended all cup games etc should be get more priority. I’m not sure just having a ST alone is enough and to be honest, this year it probably won’t be.

The SC v ST though is a different argument though.

Opinions are like arseholes and everybody has one.

I don't like slagging off supporters clubs as I'm in one and have done rather well out of it. I don't know how anybody can believe its correct that season ticket holders are potentially missing out on a ticket and supporters clubs are getting every ticket they request regardless of games attended though. Seems very cliquey in some branches. 20 percent allocation is ridiculously high and maybe it needs regulating more instead of self-policing.

I'm not hundred percent sure how ours works to be honest. I think priority is given to those that use the coach for travel to Wembley. So I could potentially miss out to somebody that barely ever goes if I were to take the train and I've used the supporters bus to the Etihad about 15 times this season which I find ridiculous in itself.

Last edited:
I’m on cup scheme with 12000 points and qualified at Thursday at 10 there was a few £70 on top tier but not many and nothing in lower tier . I’ve got £115 tickets in safe standing part
I reckon that's because City widened the points bindings. I'm similar to you, along with my son, with c12k points. In the past we have never been further back than Row 5 in the top tier behind the goals. At 10am on Thursday the best we could get was Row 14 (£70 for him, £60 for me). Still pretty good seats though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.