FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

I got tickets on day 1 of sale so not an issue directly but there does seem to be something wrong with how tickets have been allocated this year.
Seen a growing discussion on Twitter around foreign OSCs getting access to £45 tickets (with many going to first time match goers), which certainly feels wrong.

I was able to get the ticket I want, but I feel for those who are priced out and chose against buying at the higher bracket, when you have fans from Hollywood going to their first game on a £45 ticket.

Seen a growing discussion on Twitter around foreign OSCs getting access to £45 tickets (with many going to first time match goers), which certainly feels wrong.

I was able to get the ticket I want, but I feel for those who are priced out and chose against buying at the higher bracket, when you have fans from Hollywood going to their first game on a £45 ticket.
you got the link mate ?

Branches were asked which category they wanted and asked to email back. Not sure if all branches got what they wanted as some would prefer lower tier £115/£70 so on. But the games not sold out yet, so it looks like most ST holders have been given an option.

I'm sure last year we got 33k tickets so we might have a few to add yet, plus, branch deadline to buy tickets is tomorrow night which could mean some will be reallocated back to City - Possibly the 200 who had already bought.

Main tweet was here:

Won’t post all the tweets, but you get the gist. Fair fucks to him, it’s not his fault, but the system needs looking at now we have an increase in numbers of OSCs abroad.

I saw that dillons posts too,didn't realise he'd got a £45 ticket.

from reading his tweet,i don't see where he's got a £45 tickets

Last edited:
I will admit to getting a few away's through hospitality as my boss has seats in one of the lounges. He could literally get x2 tickets for any away game. If he couldn't go he would pass them on.

Last season and this however is completely different and he is not guaranteed a ticket for any of them. Failed on his last 2 Anfield requests. Any big game seems to have cut off a few hospitality members.

He did however apply for 4 tickets for the final despite having 2 tickets and got given all 4!

Did you get any come back as you were calling them all cunts as they were leaving?
The very kind blue on here who provided me with a spare ticket for the Wolves game left a couple of minutes early with his wife and lad.

I screamed “you horrible cunts” at them but I’m not sure he heard me.
Next time I’ll throw my pie at him.

My granddaughter on 2,000 points and site says can buy 1pm tomorrow, is there any chance?
Fingers crossed and hoping!!
Just logged on for my points window and sold out now! Ah well always the risk when not on the cup scheme this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.