FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

We went to box park for the final last year as we had kids and a disabled lad with us. It was easy to get beers, food and seats but I’d describe it as a bit cheesy. Presenters up on stage interviewing ex players and trying to get singing going and that. A bit like City Square used to be.
Bringing back memories of the Istanbul fan park!

We went to box park for the final last year as we had kids and a disabled lad with us. It was easy to get beers, food and seats but I’d describe it as a bit cheesy. Presenters up on stage interviewing ex players and trying to get singing going and that. A bit like City Square used to be.
I never tire of watching this

Might have been asked somewhere but looking for a blue pub to watch the final
My lad had a football final himself at 4pm which has now been cancelled so will be looking for a pub full of blues to watch it in around Manchester
Waldorf or Mary D’s would be my pick of choice.

Just look at the third tier play off final against Gillingham. We sold over 46,000 tickets and could probably have sold double that. All of us prayed we'd see us win one major trophy before we died, just one. Fast forward 25 years and we've now won that many I've actually lost count.
I'm at Eddie Sparrows 1999 25 year anniversary do tomorrow night, with the majority of the squad attending.

All 5 trophies will be there.

Without those boys getting us out of that god-forsaken league, the 5 trophies probably never happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.