FA Cup Final 2024

didsburyblu

The season ends on May 19th 2024 so the logical date for the Final would be the Saturday after May 25th. No date has been confirmed however and given the Champions League Final is the week after I'm pretty sure rules dictate that a game can't be played the week before their final.

Is this correct? Does this mean the FA cup final could next season be played at an alternate venue or even at Wembley but prior to the traditional season end.

The season ends on May 19th 2024 so the logical date for the Final would be the Saturday after May 25th. No date has been confirmed however and given the Champions League Final is the week after I'm pretty sure rules dictate that a game can't be played the week before their final.

Is this correct? Does this mean the FA cup final could next season be played at an alternate venue or even at Wembley but prior to the traditional season end.
Fairly sure uefa have a rule about no game at the stadium 2:weeks before the final
So presumably you are right it will be before the season ends .there's no way the FA will allow it anywhere but Wembley

It will definitely be played at Wembley on the 25th May.

Fairly sure uefa have a rule about no game at the stadium 2:weeks before the final
So presumably you are right it will be before the season ends .there's no way the FA will allow it anywhere but Wembley
There is no issue with playing the FA Cup final on the 25th May, the Championship play off final is already pencilled in for the 26th May

Will be played 2 weeks before the CL final like it was the last time the C/L was played at Wembley 2011 I think ? Sure we beat Stoke in the cup final then played them on the weeknight in the league the week after if my memory serves my correctly

With you winning the Treble, does another team get a CL win place? Unrelated but pertinent, to me anyway.

With you winning the Treble, does another team get a CL win place? Unrelated but pertinent, to me anyway.

No, but in 12 months time we could be in an interesting position if City make the final again.

With the extra two places available to the leagues with the highest coefficient points, fifth place in the Premier League could be depending on City winning the final to get them in the following year’s competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.