FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

You’d think they’d have some intermediate prices so you don’t get those huge difference between seats very close to each other. I got row 15 lower tier for £70 and would not have been happy paying £115 for row 16.
Yep couldn’t get 2 together at £70, but we could on row 16! Happy though!

Booked 2 £115 tickets no hassle. Also booked 2 coach transfers from Radcliffe. Anyone get email confirmation of coach tickets? There was nothing on my email regarding this except the total price was correct for 2 cup final tickets & 2 coach tickets.

This was the same for me, no mention of the coach tickets booked in the confirmation email apart from indirectly with the total price paid.

However, the email I received with my Print at Home ticket states:

"If you booked the official coach travel, information will be sent direct from our travel partner Sportsworld."

Seems that back door just closed or City sold out...

Information
There is currently no availability for this event.

Please try again later as tickets may become available through Ticket Exchange.

Guarantee your seat with Matchday Hospitality
That’s odd.
It works for me even when logged out of my account.
Won’t let you buy until you’ve got the necessary points though.

Our points went on immediately and we are on DD go to your account and check again
Have a renewal e-mail BUT no trace on points or purchase history.

"Thank you for purchasing a 2023/24 Season Ticket. We can't wait to see you back at the Etihad Stadium next season."

Customer service time...

Have a renewal e-mail BUT no trace on points or purchase history.

"Thank you for purchasing a 2023/24 Season Ticket. We can't wait to see you back at the Etihad Stadium next season."

Customer service time...
Log out completely and go back in. Points may refresh then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.