FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

All blocks allocated to us are on sale by the looks of things. Whether any get added in from other sources remains to be seen but the first seat count of the sales process shows that there are 16886 showing online.

Hope you've got lots of caffeine close by.

Wont let me purchase any atm anyways so will be waiting until 12.

Will it allow me to buy mine and my dads at the same time? or will he need to login with his supporter number?

He's usually done this on the phone
Set him up on your friends and family if not already. Once you have provided you both have points you just select two then at payment page assign one of them over to him

I've no inside information just guesswork so I could well be miles off. My reasoning is if this was say a quarter final at old trafford and we got 7k tickets, It would sell out before it hit 17500 points. Plus, we've seen people in the queue with over 7k people infront of them so there's at least that many that are presumably eligible to buy, add in people buying multiple tickets and I don't think my guess is far off.
I'm not sure that number of users in the queue figure is ever accurate to be honest.

Regardless, setting the bar at 17500 points on the cup scheme for the first window is irrelevant when there's an allocation of over 30,000 tickets. I'm not sure why anyone is complaining about that

It’s so much easier getting tickets for the cup finals choosing your exact seats. Deffo needs to be implemented for normal away games rather than one just getting allocated for you.

By the time I got through the queue this morning all the back 4 rows of the cheap behind the net tickets had sold but still happy with row 12.

As of 10.15am - tickets left showing:
Cat 3 + 4: approx 7200
Cat 2: approx 4200
Cat 1: approx 2000
Premium: approx 800

Wtf happened here? Just checked emails and one came at 04:00 am telling me they're on sale!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.