FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

For those that have tickets already, what time did you join the queue? If your window opens at 12pm for example is it best to join around 11.30/11.45 for example?

For those that have tickets already, what time did you join the queue? If your window opens at 12pm for example is it best to join around 11.30/11.45 for example?
The 3pm window on Friday, went in at 3pm and had a ticket in my basket by 3.05 & thats with searching the blocks and seat location.

I'm reading alot of posts with animosity towards SC's and how their members (some/most who aren't ST holders) have obtained tickets for the final before ST members going through the windows on Friday. Not saying I agree/disagree but, why shouldn't a person who is say a Cityzen member who may not live locally but spends probably a hell of alot more to get to as many games as possible, not be entitled to a ticket if they are a paying member of a OSC?

I'm a ST holder on cup scheme and have my ticket but that's just my two cents worth on it.

I'm reading alot of posts with animosity towards SC's and how their members (some/most who aren't ST holders) have obtained tickets for the final before ST members going through the windows on Friday. Not saying I agree/disagree but, why shouldn't a person who is say a Cityzen member who may not live locally but spends probably a hell of alot more to get to as many games as possible, not be entitled to a ticket if they are a paying member of a OSC?

I'm a ST holder on cup scheme and have my ticket but that's just my two cents worth on it.

What about the season ticket holders who spend an awful lot more money, many also not living locally, who's going to miss out on tickets to a Cup Final because a SC member has jumped the queue ahead of them?

I don't think anybody has an issue with Supporters Clubs it's that 'some' of the tickets that have got into the hands of people that haven't been actively supporting the club at games. Most of them will go to season ticket holders and people that would've qualified anyway.

Somebody mentioned in the thread an individual got 6 tickets for the final and hasn't been to a game. If that's true it's enough to grind anybody's gears. If they're getting allocated enough tickets just to fill the bus up it seems a mute point as they'd probably fill the bus regardless with all the train strikes.

Do you think it will open for citizens with a match history or only citizens ???
False dichotomy - no- unless the are more added (400-800 seem to have been to the lower tier so far) or significant numbers in the lower points brackets have already sourced tickets via SCs, 18-25 or other means.

I don't think anybody has an issue with Supporters Clubs it's that 'some' of the tickets that have got into the hands of people that haven't been actively supporting the club at games. Most of them will go to season ticket holders and people that would've qualified anyway.

Somebody mentioned in the thread an individual got 6 tickets for the final and hasn't been to a game. If that's true it's enough to grind anybody's gears. If they're getting allocated enough tickets just to fill the bus up it seems a mute point as they'd probably fill the bus regardless with all the train strikes.
Some clearly do looking back on the comments. I agree if people in SC's that have barely attended a game all season and snatched up a ticket at the expense of a ST holder who has been to virtually all games, that is wrong and needs looking at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.