FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

What about the season ticket holders who spend an awful lot more money, many also not living locally, who's going to miss out on tickets to a Cup Final because a SC member has jumped the queue ahead of them?
I get what you're saying and agree with it. I don't agree with those in SC's who have been to little or no games and have jumped on and got one because it's a final vs Utd knowing they could get one through their OSC. I'm referencing those who are Cityzens members who do go to the majority of home games and pay anything between £50-£70 a ticket per game, which would average out at costing more than some ST's. That's before cost of travel etc is factored in.

For those that have tickets already, what time did you join the queue? If your window opens at 12pm for example is it best to join around 11.30/11.45 for example?
I started at 2 40pm on the phone for a 3pm window. I was 96 in que. If phoning start a hour early. My call lasted 2hrs 30 mins. CTID

I get what you're saying and agree with it. I don't agree with those in SC's who have been to little or no games and have jumped on and got one because it's a final vs Utd knowing they could get one through their OSC. I'm referencing those who are Cityzens members who do go to the majority of home games and pay anything between £50-£70 a ticket per game, which would average out at costing more than some ST's. That's before cost of travel etc is factored in.
Supporters clubs are like everything else in life.
Some are well run and some are not.
The system that City used gave the chance to for the not well run to rip the pish and it looks like they have taken advantage.
City should have had a better checking system so if the stories are true not all members got a ticket.
Not saying they should have refused all but it looks like quite a few have been allowed to slip through the net.
The dealings I have had with the members on here have all been positive and fair.At no time have I thought they were anything but good and fair in their convener roles.
As long as City have a system in place that let's the not so we'll run clubs take advantage this is sadly going to happen every cup final at Wembley.

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone can help, please.

I've been offered an Over 65 ticket for the final to sit with my mate - his Dad can't make it.

Is there a facility to upgrade this to an adult ticket, by any chance, as is the case with the league games?

Not sure I fancy getting to Wembley and running the risk of being turned away.

If this isn't possible, I'll hang fire until next week when I qualify via my season ticket.

Thanks!

Wondering if anyone can help, please.

I've been offered an Over 65 ticket for the final to sit with my mate - his Dad can't make it.

Is there a facility to upgrade this to an adult ticket, by any chance, as is the case with the league games?

Not sure I fancy getting to Wembley and running the risk of being turned away.

If this isn't possible, I'll hang fire until next week when I qualify via my season ticket.

Thanks!
You won’t be turned away. They don’t check and there is no light system to indicate what ticket is activated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.