FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Anybody parking up at Wealdstone, as we are, will be going on the M40 surely?
We’ll be doing the same,literally 2 miles off the M40,can’t think why anyone would think City fans wouldn’t be going any other way.

Nothing come through yet for me.
Servers down until probably Friday I have been told by Ticket Office. On the subject of downloaded tickets, how do I remove a ticket I have downloaded to my google wallet by mistake and send it on to the correct owner? No guessing, only proven methods please as I don't want it disappearing altogether!

Servers down until probably Friday I have been told by Ticket Office. On the subject of downloaded tickets, how do I remove a ticket I have downloaded to my google wallet by mistake and send it on to the correct owner? No guessing, only proven methods please as I don't want it disappearing altogether!

Click the dots in the top right corner and select 'Remove'. The correct owner will be able to download from the original link.

Silly question, I know there's a train strike but is the tube also impacted? I was going to park up in London and get the tube into Wembley Park. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.