FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting a really tough game. Thought they were really good at the Etihad, defended well, very good at playing through the press and we needed an offside goal to break them down. Deulofeu is a very tricky player and will cause problems.

Having said that, I think our players will feel the pressure of those last 14 league games being lifted and will play with a lot more freedom. We are also aiming to win an unprecedented domestic treble and as last season proved, when we are trying to make history, no one is getting in our way.

Back end of Jan I put on my old Balotelli 45 shirt for a match and we won.
I refused to wash it out of superstition and wore it for every match since.

Obviously we continued to win.

I'm just getting ready for the pub to watch todays game and put the shirt on again.
My wife said 'Jim, that shirt stinks. It's got beer stains on the front of it and Toothpaste stains on the shoulder. You cannot wear that shirt again today!`

Hahaha! You bet I'm wearing it again today!

Although I've got a spare shirt for after the match and can finally wash this one.

Back end of Jan I put on my old Balotelli 45 shirt for a match and we won.
I refused to wash it out of superstition and wore it for every match since.

Obviously we continued to win.

I'm just getting ready for the pub to watch todays game and put the shirt on again.
My wife said 'Jim, that shirt stinks. It's got beer stains on the front of it and Toothpaste stains on the shoulder. You cannot wear that shirt again today!`

Hahaha! You bet I'm wearing it again today!

Although I've got a spare shirt for after the match and can finally wash this one.
Toothpaste stains? Yeah right. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.