FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

Yep, fancy that, it's a fair old walk from Wembley Central to the stadium, but that'll set me up for the match. Will take me back to my childhood. My father owned a garage in central Wembley, brilliant Italian ice cream place literally over the road from it called Di Marco's.
Are we certain that Bakerloo is not disrupted?
Yes, underground and overground running, agree it’s a bit of a trek although choice of a few pubs on the way and should avoid the rags before the game.

Travelling Friday, staying at Amersham, 4 tube stops away from Wembley. Couple of hours fun in the Boxpark.

Yep, fancy that, it's a fair old walk from Wembley Central to the stadium, but that'll set me up for the match. Will take me back to my childhood. My father owned a garage in central Wembley, brilliant Italian ice cream place literally over the road from it called Di Marco's.
Are we certain that Bakerloo is not disrupted?

I thought the walk was fine from Wembley Central when I went to the England vs Germany game last September

Congestion charge is only central London. ULEZ zone reaches further out but you can check if your car meets the ULEZ criteria here. Most modern, standard cars do.

The ULEZ boundary is broadly inside the North Circular, the NC is outside, head into London from th NC, then you see the signs. Either way miles from Uxbridge

Night shift Friday til 0600 Saturday,quick shower then 0700 departure from Greater Wythenshawe(Heald Green)to the home of the Wealdstone Raider for a few scoops and after that I believe it's 3 stops on the tube to Etihad South.

We're stopping over in Ruislip and setting off before 6 so as to get a table in spoons hope to be in there before 11. :-)

Similar to us, 2 driving to Wealdstone FC, hoping to be there for 10 ish. Head up to the ground about lunchtime to find some of our piss can mates who are getting the coach down.

Night shift Friday til 0600 Saturday,quick shower then 0700 departure from Greater Wythenshawe(Heald Green)to the home of the Wealdstone Raider for a few scoops and after that I believe it's 3 stops on the tube to Etihad South.

Commitment that mate, well done. Careful if you're the driver though, will need some rocket fuel down you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.