FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

Don’t suppose anyone has a space for 1 in south Manchester? Can’t find any coaches that are available

If you are at Weadlstone, do you use Ruislip tube station? If so, change at Northwick Park I think gets you onto our side.
Excuse my ignorance, but this sounds like a plan, please do you have bit more info? Before have come in from Hillingdon to Wembley Park, but imagine Olympic Way may be quite erm ‘interesting’ on Saturday. We are parking at Wealdstone then catching train at Ruislip. If you change at Northwick Park, which station do you get off at to west of Wembley?

Excuse my ignorance, but this sounds like a plan, please do you have bit more info? Before have come in from Hillingdon to Wembley Park, but imagine Olympic Way may be quite erm ‘interesting’ on Saturday. We are parking at Wealdstone then catching train at Ruislip. If you change at Northwick Park, which station do you get off at to west of Wembley?

Wembley central mate. Our side of the ground and far less vermin. Metropolitan line to Northwick park then 5 min walk to Kenton for Bakerloo line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.