FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

I looked at booking with them, but thought the 8.00am start could be too late, so decided on driving. Will leave Ashton around 6.45 and booked a park on someone’s drive near West side of Wembley.
Where does it say 8am? Might well be late that.

Indeed, shortest route possible from Wealdstone.
With my buggered knee, torn tendon, a week before Wembley, and Istanbul. I’ll be walking as little a possible.
I say walking, more like dragging my left leg ffs.
Still, the draw is too strong. Lots of tablets and I’ll muck through.
Just hope nobody tries it on!!!
You could play in our midfield and we'd still beat them

OK I'm totally confused now...as I did for semi..I was planning to get tube from Ruislip and jump off 6 stops later at Wembley...now people are saying go to Northwick and walk or something..can somebody explain this properly coz it appears to change a nice simple 20 min journey to more lengthy and complicated
You can fanny about breaking the journey up and walking between stations or probably like most of us jump on at Ruislip and get off at Wembley.

The latter option will be quicker & less chance of needing a piss while on the move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.