FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

Is there anything official about the route we're supposed to take? I haven't seen anything. Doesn't say anything on the fan support email. I usually go M40

Took me 4 1/2 from Fleetwood to the end of the Toll today, roads a mess...add some extre time tomoz.
Out in Sunny Cleveleys this morning, not seen so much rag shit in a long time, shirts hats etc. If we win tomorrow will be out in my shirt and rubbing their faces in it, if we lose will hibernate till Wednesday when hopefully the focus will be on the Champions league. Up the blues, up the cods.

Guys, anyone leaving after eight tomorrow might need to think again?

Left Sale this morning at half nine, didn't get to Warwick until 1, in Banbury for half two.

The M6 and M42 is brutal with inside lane closed every six miles or so due to motorway 'improvements'

A few Blues already on the road and beeping horns.

Heading down tonight, so I can be first in line for the Jerk Chicken at the Green Man tomorrow!

The first part of the above is true, but the second bit isn't, as I don't fancy shitting my pants in the stadium after eating that rancid filth!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.