FA Cup Games 16/17/18/19 Feb,replays 27/28th

Christ, even I at the age of 71 can draw a straight line at an angle using my Corel Paintshop software.

They are not fit for purpose the current crop of referees.
Swarbrick was using his coral betting pen.

If i was Rochdale I’d have kept the sandpit for one more game as it might have given them a trip to Wembley. But we cany have engerlands Rodney Trotter and Derty Alli missing 3 World Cup matches could we...The way the media attacked them for having the audacity of having a pitch not up to premier league standard was shocking.

They said fuck all when we had to play on Mourinhos sandpit when he was chavs boss first time round.

If i was Rochdale I’d have kept the sandpit for one more game as it might have given them a trip to Wembley. But we cany have engerlands Rodney Trotter and Derty Alli missing 3 World Cup matches could we...The way the media attacked them for having the audacity of having a pitch not up to premier league standard was shocking.

They said fuck all when we had to play on Mourinhos sandpit when he was chavs boss first time round.

Very odd they have re-laid the pitch. Only going to result in the spuds giving them a hiding. And if Spuds have given them money to get it re-laid that is pretty dodgy to be honest.

Very odd they have re-laid the pitch. Only going to result in the spuds giving them a hiding. And if Spuds have given them money to get it re-laid that is pretty dodgy to be honest.

Think this was all courtesy of Talkshite running a tirade against Rochdale.

I didn’t realise spurs had paid towards it until Linekar said it. That is dodgy.

Had the tie been Rochdale v City and Pep had mentioned the rough state of the pitch, or that a corner flag wasn't vertical, there would have been a crucifixion in every sports section of the RDAHMeedya! The money which has been invested in the team and facilities would have been reason for MCFC upgrading every fucking playing field north of Timbuktu!

Pooch looks like hes already won the game. If his players have same attitude Rochdale might sneak it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.