FA Cup Games 16/17/18/19 Feb,replays 27/28th

the thing is rochdale wanted a replay over winning the tie vs spurs its means more to them playing at wembley than at home to swansea of sheff wed in the next round. this is why spurs should be made to play at another ground in the cups its a win win win and spurs get to play 4 or 5 games at wembley in the fa cup that can not be right. why not have them play them at arsenal ground its about the right size

well played dale and cheats hot spurs made to fight for a draw (up the dale down the ale)

I know I've watched it numerous times and still cant see any contact ? how can Jenas say "there's definite contact with Alis knee " ??!!?
Bad examples set by a shocking team !!

WqQ3Q.gif
young-vs-chelsea1351444900890.gif

Its a contact sport. Just because there's contact doesn't mean it's a foul, and so you agree with everyone that it's a dive
But that's not why it was a foul. I was only stating there was contact because people said there wasn't, which want true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.