FA Cup Games 16/17/18/19 Feb,replays 27/28th

The whole point of it though is so the decision isn't "wrong", exactly for situations like tonight with the Mata goal, if the goal stood it would've been the "wrong" decision and unfair on the opposition whether the decision is for or against you.

The big decision was a blatant handball by Smalling.

Those are the ones that we will see when we get home, after Real Madrid get the benefit of it 3 times & knock us out.

I'd rather just watch it on tv.

Poll said that wasn't handball . The same guy who gave a pen against Richard Dunne when a ball came through a forest of players & hit him with his arms at his side.

These are the people who can adjudicate all the 50/50 decisions in our games all season.

And the plus we get is that some of our goals will be offside which wouldn't otherwise be but we get the thrill of waiting for every marginal decision to be reviewed not knowing ic we've scored or not.

And of course we have done so well on video reviews of violent conduct over the years.

The big decision was a blatant handball by Smalling.

Those are the ones that we will see when we get home, after Real Madrid get the benefit of it 3 times & knock us out.

I'd rather just watch it on tv.

Poll said that wasn't handball . The same guy who gave a pen against Richard Dunne when a ball came through a forest of players & hit him with his arms at his side.

These are the people who can adjudicate all the 50/50 decisions in our games all season.

And the plus we get is that some of our goals will be offside which wouldn't otherwise be but we get the thrill of waiting for every marginal decision to be reviewed not knowing ic we've scored or not.

And of course we have done so well on video reviews of violent conduct over the years.
Don't worry the season will soon be over and you'll have Wimbledon to look forward to

Huddersfield huffed, puffed and worked hard but no quality upfront to worry the rags. What is that awful droning repetitive song their moronic fans keep singing?

Sounded like ‘we hate Liverpool and Man City’ on repeat.

Theyre even including us their anti Liverpool songs now.

Rivers of Bitterness.

Let's be honest...if the fucking rag bastard's weren't our localish neighbours they would be irrelevant.
They aren't even close to being rivals in a footballing sense.

Don't worry the season will soon be over and you'll have Wimbledon to look forward to

I'm not talking about this season.

I'm talking about the future, if they are going to effectively ruin the enjoyment of being able to celebrate a goal, whilst one of these bent twats looks for a way to keep it 0-0 before handing Liverpool a penalty for fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.