FA Cup Games 27/28 Jan & 6/7 Feb replays

Good response! When the decisions are correct, it is difficult to claim corruption. Only when decisions made are incorrect does that become clear.

Foy is right that this is match 6, so it can be improved, and expectation that it is perfect now are stupid.
The point being, that the referee's can be told when and when not to use it, and I don't mean on air, during a game. It'll just be another way to f**k some clubs over while helping others. You call me paranoid, but once its widespread we'll see which teams get the benefits, and which don't.

As for the moment, if it can't be used in every game in a competition, it has no place at any of them, so early rounds in the FA Cup shouldn't be having is used, whereas, all 4 quarter finals then it should be used in them all.

I'm neither particularly against it, nor for it, but it needs to be honest, and consistent, and as it stands I can see another layer of inconsistency being introduced, when we already have enough, and for me the paying fan in the stadium needs to see it, and not just the armchair brigades who can see multiple replays anyway.

No, because a ref can be shit and bottle every decision under the sun with the safety of knowing some prick by a monitor in a white van will buzz down to him and make everything OK.

There shit anyway as has been proved tonight. At least VAR has got the correct decision. That's the whole point no?

No.

They said it was for clear & obvious mistakes, not offsides, which would be reviewed in real time & that the players would not be allowed to appeal & the ref would be called up if they saw something which was an obvious ref cockup, not a half body offside through a bunch of players.

They have instantly changed it to empower themselves.

Well that’s wrong then, because for me, VAR should be used for incidents like that offside goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.