FA Cup Games 27/28 Jan & 6/7 Feb replays

It's not though, is it? These are trials.

Trails or not, how many games in this round of the FA cup haven't had the so called benefit of VAR?

You are giving some clubs the benefit of a decision after the event whilst not giving it too others.

Its not fair.

That’s not strictly true, unfortunately. It is for any goal, any penalty or non-penalty, red card incidents and mistaken identity. So, in effect, it’s being usd tonight exactly how they’ve intended it to be used, god help us.

In that case I misunderstood what Riley said & a goal is from now on never a goal.until a bloke in a room sonewhere says so.

You think its ok to use in a competition were every side doesn't get to benefit or potentially benefit from it?

A PL side could geet all the way with home ties and the benefit of VAR here whilst a side that maybe plays away at a ground without or a side from a lower division which does not have it misses out because of a crap decision that would otherwise possibly be changed?

You cant have different rules for different sides in the same competition.

Hang on what. Where have I said it's fair to use in a competition where every Side doesn't get the benefit. Show me please, you won't be able too. It's in test. It should be the same for everyone when introduced fully clearly.

Now answer what I actually said/asked....

Because it's being trialled.

I know that but its changing the course of games that otherwise it wouldn't and at some point, a club will go out on a crap decision and rightly so they will ask why they dont get a second look via VAR.

By all means trial it but make sure you can trial it at every game to make it fair for all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.