FA Cup Games 27/28 Jan & 6/7 Feb replays

I'm surprised there hasn't been more players going down. Some of these challenges resemble duck pin bowling strikes.

If Kelechi can start scoring at a similar rate in the Prem, he will quickly again become more prolific than Aguero.

I agree. I feel too many people here slate the guy. With a decent side he can be a good player.

If Kelechi can start scoring at a similar rate in the Prem, he will quickly again become more prolific than Aguero.

He's a better finisher than either Aguero or GJ. Not saying he's a better player, though I believe he can be brilliant with confidence, but he's ridiculously clinical. It's in his blood.

His all round play was lacking at times, which surprised me because it was good for the EDS. Don’t think we will see him at City again, but I think he will be playing a higher level than Leicester in a few years time.

I agree with a good bit of this. I think if he improves his ability on the ball he can play at a Champions League level team in one of the top 5 leagues in a few years.

He's a better finisher than either Aguero or GJ. Not saying he's a better player, though I believe he can be brilliant with confidence, but he's ridiculously clinical. It's in his blood.

Considering he was more of a No 10 before he came to City, it's not impossible the other facets of his game will reappear as well 'if' he gets regular game time. He was a long time sat on his arse when he arrived at City. We haven't seen his long distance shooting at domestic level either.

Considering he was more of a No 10 before he came to City, it's not impossible the other facets of his game will reappear as well 'if' he gets regular game time. He was a long time sat on his arse when he arrived at City. We haven't seen his long distance shooting at domestic level either.
Think he scored one good one from outside the box when he got that hattrick, might have been an instruction and that day he just thought "fuck it I've got two already"?

Think he scored one good one from outside the box when he got that hattrick, might have been an instruction and that day he just thought "fuck it I've got two already"?

Maybe.

He used to like having a dig when he was younger, missed most but scored one or two golazos. He has real power. But he also used to have a pass on him before he came here.

Maybe.

He used to like having a dig when he was younger, missed most but scored one or two golazos. He has real power. But he also used to have a pass on him before he came here.
Think the passing disappeared purely because there's so much less time on the ball in the PL with the referees allowing so many bad tackles and borderline fouls go. Noticed similar with Foden and Garcia that they'd pop passes straight back where they came a lot more often. In time I'd say that will come back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.