FA Cup QF Draw | Newcastle (H) | Sat 16 Mar 17:30

Don’t care who we get in the QF but if we get to the semi then an easier side would be better as we tend to get to the final when that is the case and go out when it’s not due to CL commitments.

Based on that I’d line a QF of Leicester V Coventry and we get the winner of that if we get through.

Liverpool at Home please.

Reasoning - we have 1 week off before the QF and 2 weeks international break after. Id rather play that lot on our own patch than on a neutral ground, and Id also rather play them in March than risk possibly meeting them at the SF stage, which falls in the middle of CL games and often sees Pep pissing around with the team and us fielding a less than full strength XI.

Liverpool at home. They're our main threat left in the competition, so I'd rather play them with home advantage than at Wembley.
That's a fair shout but as they'll have not played when the draw is made just incase we end up Soton, my tinfoil hat thinks it's Toon away for us.

Ok so if that metric doesn't work for you use one that does?
Here's a peak here my friend, watch the entirety.

We literally carved them open with our C team while they had their main team playing. Our opportunities all came from our plays, whereas Bournemouth were just taking random shots out of desperation.
Out of every fanbase, I would never expect a Man City fan to be so dubious of my claims, you're supposed to understand Pep's philosophy.

Last edited:
This season, we are stronger away from home. Wouldn't mind playing anywhere, including Anfield.

A team in red will do and eliminate them.

Most teams will want to avoid ball nr 8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.