FA Cup QF Draw | Newcastle (H) | Sat 16 Mar 17:30

Hopefully this will be an early evening kick-off rather than an early afternoon one. If it is then that should make for a great atmosphere with nearly 8000 Newcastle fans bouncing round the place
Same ticket allocation as as Hudds minus 5% cos the georgies have more fat bastards.

So City will have 47000 bouncing about.

Same ticket allocation as as Hudds minus 5% cos the georgies have more fat bastards.

So City will have 47000 bouncing about.
Think they'll get more as I don't think Huddersfield requested the full amount they were entitled to. Burnley had 7800 when we played them last season so I'd expect Newcastle to get the same

Happy with the draw for us and also avoids the nauseating prospect of the Dippers and Rags getting to the semi finals and avoiding each other there.
Could just imagine the jizz storm about the possibility of the two cheeks meeting each other for the perfect (sic) final.

Possibly Ste if I understand you correctly. A mate who's on my Friends and Family list might have it but not if he decides to take his lad.
I'll DM you if it's available. Watch this space
Cheers mate, I was only joking but I'm not on the cup scheme and want to go to this one so I will be buying a ticket.

Happy with the draw for us and also avoids the nauseating prospect of the Dippers and Rags getting to the semi finals and avoiding each other there.
Could just imagine the jizz storm about the possibility of the two cheeks meeting each other for the perfect (sic) final.
Apparently London has already being dropped to Defcon 4 knowing that only one from Rags and Dippers will be in the capitol in the coming months ;)

I'm in Ireland that weekend and that Rag v Dipper game could really ruin my St Patrick's Day Sunday if I'm unfortunate enough to be eating our meal out in some pub that has that game on. Can you imagine the types that will congregate! There'll be at least 50 lookalike and sound worse, of that Irish accented scouse fool from YouTube, whilst those supporting the rags, will to a man look as if they've just, for the first time ever, emerged from under a bridge!

I think that lead us towards being Saturday tea-time on BBC. They wont be worried by a clash - in fact might want it to mess up ITV viewing figures. But in this day and age it doesnt matter - last Saturday I had two televisons side by side so that I could watch Scotland and City win. And this week we have had football on both BBC1 and ITV1 at the same time - much to the annoyance of those who don't like football. Or (my hope) Friday evening.
Does anyone know when this will be decided? So annoying not being able to plan around Saturday or Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.