FA Cup QF Draw | Newcastle (H) | Sat 16 Mar 17:30

Manchester City have been slammed over their ticket pricing for the FA Cup quarter-final clash against Newcastle United later this month.

But once again, a lot will be asked of supporters financially after Man City set adult ticket prices between £35 and £37.50. That is despite Newcastle charging City fans £20 for the Carabao Cup meeting at St James' Park in September.

Twenty is plenty

Manchester City have been slammed over their ticket pricing for the FA Cup quarter-final clash against Newcastle United later this month.

But once again, a lot will be asked of supporters financially after Man City set adult ticket prices between £35 and £37.50. That is despite Newcastle charging City fans £20 for the Carabao Cup meeting at St James' Park in September.

I am all for cheaper tickets but you can't compare the early rounds of the League Cup with an FA Cup Quarter Final.

whilst I think £30 per ticket max is fair, The complaints from Newcastle are a bit rich given the game at their place was the early rounds of the League Cup and also the fact that they sit away fans up nearer the moon than the field of play.

Just realised my mates only been to UCL/PL games this season on his membership, I got his FA cup tickets last season on my old mans card so he doesn't qualify through that, me and my dad waited until now despite having STs so we could get his ticket with us... would anyone have a spare supporter number I could possibly use? Would be massively appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.