FA Cup QF Draw | Saints (A) - Sun 20 March 15:00

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excitement quite high here in Southampton. One of the quickest games to sell out in my memory.

I presume it's going block by block, in case you don't sell out and we can add a block and move the barricades.

In any case, I'd say it's going to be a cracking atmosphere so get yourselves tickets and get yourselves down to the south coast! :D
Southampton haven’t sold out as of this morning, at least 2 blocks with tickets left for sale price £15-£25 .

I see the ticket sales arse twitchers are out in force. If we sell out great. If not, so be it. We’ve been selling out every away game so far this season that’s something the rags, dippers and Gooners cannot say. The Southampton game also comes hot on the heels of the Monday’s game at Palace where a lot of occasional Blues have had the opportunity of tickets.
You are the first to show concern about not selling out by bringing it up.

Joined in August 2007 and that’s the only time he/she has ever posted. Not really sure it’s a Saints fan to be honest!

20 year Saints season ticket holder. Funnily enough I don't remember signing up, it was only today when trying to register I got the "you already have an account" message, and reset the password. No recollection of when it was!
Southampton haven’t sold out as of this morning, at least 2 blocks with tickets left for sale price £15-£25 .
Every now and then, single tickets come up, but to all intents it's sold out at this point. If being able to purchase 1 ticket means they're still available, then my bad ;)

Have to say, I'm a bit perplexed by the reaction of some of you guys. I basically just posted to encourage those not sure if they want to go that it'll be a great atmosphere and great game, and the ticket prices are good. I hope you guys fill up your end. But if you don't.... no stress. We haven't sold all our away tickets for every single game.

20 year Saints season ticket holder. Funnily enough I don't remember signing up, it was only today when trying to register I got the "you already have an account" message, and reset the password. No recollection of when it was!

Every now and then, single tickets come up, but to all intents it's sold out at this point. If being able to purchase 1 ticket means they're still available, then my bad ;)

Have to say, I'm a bit perplexed by the reaction of some of you guys. I basically just posted to encourage those not sure if they want to go that it'll be a great atmosphere and great game, and the ticket prices are good. I hope you guys fill up your end. But if you don't.... no stress. We haven't sold all our away tickets for every single game.
Don’t take it to heart mate. As a fanbase we come in for a lot of shit from the media and other fanbases about not selling out at various grounds. The truth is we do sell out most places. Tomorrow night at palace is sold out as was the league game against you earlier. Both late kick offs and not easy to get home from.

Of all the things that are said about city this is the one that has least foundation. I mean I watched a bit of that Brighton game yesterday and the away end looked like they had loads of empties. Fuck all said about it though cos that lot are the media darlings.

we will bring a good crowd and a good bunch and hopefully it will make for a cracking game and atmosphere.
I wish you guys well for the rest of the season bar next Sunday.

Don’t take it to heart mate. As a fanbase we come in for a lot of shit from the media and other fanbases about not selling out at various grounds. The truth is we do sell out most places. Tomorrow night at palace is sold out as was the league game against you earlier. Both late kick offs and not easy to get home from.

Of all the things that are said about city this is the one that has least foundation. I mean I watched a bit of that Brighton game yesterday and the away end looked like they had loads of empties. Fuck all said about it though cos that lot are the media darlings.

we will bring a good crowd and a good bunch and hopefully it will make for a cracking game and atmosphere.
I wish you guys well for the rest of the season bar next Sunday.
Don't think other clubs have been having a go at our away support as I believe we've sold out our away games this season, just like this one will be. It's in regard to the odd gaps at our home games which seems to cause fans of other clubs to almost wet themselves.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220313-101946_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220313-101946_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 81

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.