FA Cup QF Draw | Saints (A) - Sun 20 March 15:00

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20 year Saints season ticket holder. Funnily enough I don't remember signing up, it was only today when trying to register I got the "you already have an account" message, and reset the password. No recollection of when it was!

Every now and then, single tickets come up, but to all intents it's sold out at this point. If being able to purchase 1 ticket means they're still available, then my bad ;)

Have to say, I'm a bit perplexed by the reaction of some of you guys. I basically just posted to encourage those not sure if they want to go that it'll be a great atmosphere and great game, and the ticket prices are good. I hope you guys fill up your end. But if you don't.... no stress. We haven't sold all our away tickets for every single game.
Fair enough mate. Just seemed a bit odd that someone would post for the first time over 14 years after joining! We get plenty of interlopers on here who aren’t what they claim to be so it did seem a bit suss.

I see the ticket sales arse twitchers are out in force. If we sell out great. If not, so be it. We’ve been selling out every away game so far this season that’s something the rags, dippers and Gooners cannot say. The Southampton game also comes hot on the heels of the Monday’s game at Palace where a lot of occasional Blues have had the opportunity of tickets.
Spot on. And it’s on a Sunday so public transport isn’t great. And it’s fucking miles away. And it’s live on telly. And let’s be honest an FA cup QF tie isn’t the big occasion it once was. So whoever makes it deserves a pat on the back.

City were packing out away ends across Europe at the same time.
Don't wanna seem like kissing their arses but allocation was issued less than a week before game. And they weren't sure if allowed because of nhs issue.
No one can have a go at theirs or our away support ever

Our issue is caused by the home empties and a few year back we seemed to struggle selling some away

Don't wanna seem like kissing their arses but allocation was issued less than a week before game. And they weren't sure if allowed because of nhs issue.

Our issue is caused by the home empties and a few year back we seemed to struggle selling some away
Well their support was pretty shit last weekend.

I stand right next to them back 114 . Wasn't great but no wonder hammering they were taking. I think them spread over 3 tiers is good as stops away teams really getting in going with small numbers in

Do you find people take the piss when you wear your half and half scarf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.