FA Cup QF Draw | Saints (A) - Sun 20 March 15:00

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20 year Saints season ticket holder. Funnily enough I don't remember signing up, it was only today when trying to register I got the "you already have an account" message, and reset the password. No recollection of when it was!

Every now and then, single tickets come up, but to all intents it's sold out at this point. If being able to purchase 1 ticket means they're still available, then my bad ;)

Have to say, I'm a bit perplexed by the reaction of some of you guys. I basically just posted to encourage those not sure if they want to go that it'll be a great atmosphere and great game, and the ticket prices are good. I hope you guys fill up your end. But if you don't.... no stress. We haven't sold all our away tickets for every single game.

No stress. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Southampton fill the allocation against City in 30 years. No biggie.

They did in 2003 and city were fined over it for being shithouses, monster fact.
Nah, they didn’t. They filled it the following season at the new gaff when they were given discounted tickets as part of our punishment for limiting their allocation for the final game at Maine Road, despite them not selling out the reduced allocation.

Nah, they didn’t. They filled it the following season at the new gaff when they were given discounted tickets as part of our punishment for limiting their allocation for the final game at Maine Road, despite them not selling out the reduced allocation.
They sold it out that is why they made the complaint. They only got 1,300 and sold the lot in quick time due to their FA Cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.