FA Cup QFs Draw - Swansea (A)

How many consecutive FA cup ties have the Rags had televised? It’s a ridiculous number. Then again.. whether they draw Chelsea, Colchester, Cheltenham, Crewe or Cardiff They are always the “tie of the round” according to the Beeb.
The run was 58 but it ended last season when their home tie with Derby wasn't selected for coverage.

The run was 58 but it ended last season when their home tie with Derby wasn't selected for coverage.
giphy.gif

Best you can do on trains is getting back as far as Crewe or Chester, might be useful for some.

Involves a change at Cardiff on way home

Check out realtimetrains site, it's brilliant

Last train back is 7.00 so no is the answer

United fans complaining about having the late kick off on a Saturday night with no trains back. Reckon our fans, also with no train back, who are prepared to drive the 8 hours+ round trip could be getting back at the same time!

Oh hang on, their match is televised anyway!

United fans complaining about having the late kick off on a Saturday night with no trains back. Reckon our fans, also with no train back, who are prepared to drive the 8 hours+ round trip could be getting back at the same time!

Oh hang on, their match is televised anyway!
Scandalous that the TV companies don't care a jot about the travelling fan. I am faced with either driving there and back in a day arriving back in Manchester around midnight or the additional cost of an overnight stay. Either way it's a joke. Wonder if the club could organise a special train, at least you can try and kip on a train

Scandalous that the TV companies don't care a jot about the travelling fan. I am faced with either driving there and back in a day arriving back in Manchester around midnight or the additional cost of an overnight stay. Either way it's a joke. Wonder if the club could organise a special train, at least you can try and kip on a train
I'm sure there would be a huge 'take-up' if this could ever be organised. With so many fixtures, it is so expensive for the everyday match day fan to attend all the games.

I'm sure there would be a huge 'take-up' if this could ever be organised. With so many fixtures, it is so expensive for the everyday match day fan to attend all the games.
A direct train back from Swansea leaving 45 minutes after the finish with stops at Crewe, Macclesfield, Stockport and Piccadilly only would be perfect. Come on City get it sorted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.