FA Cup Qtr final draw - away (big shock) at Middlesbrough

Well, just for once I wanted Lincoln at home; not an away tie to a Prem side who we played and lost to in the cup not long ago and who have a habit of getting lucky against us.

I think these are the worst types of draws.
Hard enough that you have to field a strong side and can't take any chances.
Not hard or big enough for the players to really get up for it. Normally in half empty stadiums.
Draws where all the pressure is on us and loss is considered a failure and no doubt disrespecting the cup.

I think these are the worst types of draws.
Hard enough that you have to field a strong side and can't take any chances.
Not hard or big enough for the players to really get up for it. Normally in half empty stadiums.
Draws where all the pressure is on us and loss is considered a failure and no doubt disrespecting the cup.

Yup.

It's not an easy draw but for me it's the 9th hardest out of the 14 possible we could have got.

Wenger must be pinching himself. Another get out of jail card, no European football and a good chance of another FA cup.

we rested 7 players the last time we lost to Boro at home , they robbed us in November and we won the other two games since the take over so hardly a bogey team in recent years. Admittedy they did give us a 8-1 hiding in 2008 , but they battered us in 1903 as well and that is just about as relevant since we spent a billion on the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.