FA Cup Qtr final draw - away (big shock) at Middlesbrough

I don't think anyone thinks the odds of this away draw is 1 in 128, I think most accept it is 50/50.

They are referring how unlikely the run has been with some pointing to corruption as the probability is so low.

For me it happens from time to time. I had a friend who betted on roulette on the opposite colour if 5 or more on the bounce had come in as he felt the probability of 6/7/8 was so unlikely, never jumped in myself as saw no difference on it then any other spin. One night I think there was 13 on the bounce (plus it also has a variable of a green (zero) coming in.

So it happens from time to time.

I'm actually hoping our next 2 FA Cup games will be played away from the Etihad too!!

I don't think anyone thinks the odds of this away draw is 1 in 128, I think most accept it is 50/50.

They are referring how unlikely the run has been with some pointing to corruption as the probability is so low.

For me it happens from time to time. I had a friend who betted on roulette on the opposite colour if 5 or more on the bounce had come in as he felt the probability of 6/7/8 was so unlikely, never jumped in myself as saw no difference on it then any other spin. One night I think there was 13 on the bounce (plus it also has a variable of a green (zero) coming in.

So it happens from time to time.

I'm actually hoping our next 2 FA Cup games will be played away from the Etihad too!!

Well you are shit out of luck cos our next FAC game is at the Etihad ;-)

Well you are shit out of luck cos our next FAC game is at the Etihad ;-)

Good spot, I meant semi and final being at wembley!

I'm quite looking fwd to the reply, cheap and cheerful and should be a good game!

Some dickhead on ESPN is moaning that the rags should have an easy draw - try playing all fixtures away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.