FA Cup R3 Draw - Huddersfield Town (H) | Sun 7th Jan 2pm

Does anyone know when the TV games are announced? Will they wait till after that to start selling tickets?

I'm not in the cup scheme because I don't know if I can go to games on certain weekends/nights, but if I can, I'll be there. Love these early fa cup games. Opposition bring thousands and the atmosphere is buzzing. I remember Watford about 6 or 7 years ago, 2 0 down at half time and we came out and battered them 4-2. Special games in my opinion.
10 years ago in Jan!

Does anyone know when the TV games are announced? Will they wait till after that to start selling tickets?
No fixed date was given other than “sometime in December”. And yes, tickets wont be on sale until date and time of fixture has been confirmed.

The FA Cup Round 2 replays haven't been chosen for TV yet which always happens before the round 3 selections.

Unless they aren't bothering with R2R this time.

The pics are expected today or tomorrow for R3 based on past timings.

So we are Saturday 3pm then?
Looks that way. Great news. Just need reasonably priced tickets now and we have a full house on our hands. Pretty sure Huddersfield will bring a full allocation as well so should make for a good atmosphere (in the away end at least!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.