FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

I'm really pleased you bluemooners have now sold out because the mighty Fulham are back in town. Having sat in my seat and squirmed after six minutes on my last visit I can guarantee you top fans that we will give you a better game this time round. coyw.
Under blue moon I saw you
So soon you'll take me
Up in your arms
Too late to beg you or cancel it
Though I know it must be the killing time

very good, original
Seriously, what is the W

Know you as the Cottagers, ha ha

"COYC"

And a Google search shows the Lillywhites

"COYL"

COYC or COYL aren't great abbreviations are they, but what is the W?

Actually, is it "Wolfie" aka Citizen Smith

Or "Foxy" as the old dear used to call him :-)

This has been a pretty impressive effort from a ticketing point of view. From City with the pricing and availability and from all the blues that have bought into it.

We've had some Saturday 3pm home FA Cup games in recent seasons that have come very close to selling out but those have been against teams that have taken and sold the enhanced cup ticket allocation. Fulham have the standard PL allocation of just over 3,000 so for over 50,000 City fans to commit to this over a week before it’s played is great to see.

Seriously, what is the W

Know you as the Cottagers, ha ha

"COYC"

And a Google search shows the Lillywhites

"COYL"

COYC or COYL aren't great abbreviations are they, but what is the W?

Actually, is it "Wolfie" aka Citizen Smith

Or "Foxy" as the old dear used to call him :-)
Its"Come on you Whites"!!
Strange really,as I always think of Spurs as being the London club who play in white.
And it's not very PC to shout " Come on you Cottagers" in this day and age!!!

Excellent news it selling out well in advance

shows what decent pricing can do

I reckon the atmosphere will be miles better now it’s sold out a week ahead

This has been a pretty impressive effort from a ticketing point of view. From City with the pricing and availability and from all the blues that have bought into it.

We've had some Saturday 3pm home FA Cup games in recent seasons that have come very close to selling out but those have been against teams that have taken and sold the enhanced cup ticket allocation. Fulham have the standard PL allocation of just over 3,000 so for over 50,000 City fans to commit to this over a week before it’s played is great to see.
Wont be over 50,000 as colin bell and east stand level 3 are not open I think after looking the other day as to where tickets are being sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.