FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how our fan base seems to have changed from that day in 2011 when we put Utd to the sword, a day that changed football in this country for the better.
It really did. Every fucker wanted to win it back then. All this I'm not bothered bollocks is ridiculous to me.

Pep doesn't start abysmal players.
He started Nunes last week. Mate, I simply don't get your point. Pep makes mistakes, they all do. Signing Nunes is among his biggest, and by far the worst player he's bought for City. 50m. FIFTY FUCKING MILLION. I watched the shite that was Graham Baker, and this fella is literally the walking reincarnation of him. If I'm wrong, great. I spent most of last week wanting to on the pitch to boot the lazty sod up his arse, then he shit the bed for their goal. Bloke is a shocker. A whopper. Best example of his character? His folding like a house of cards when he hot the bird at Wolves, the ickle sausage. Pathetic. Good players rise up to that. He's got Cancelo's depth of character; about 3 inches. I'd sooner play Gomez, and that speaks volumes.

One of my best Days/memories following City that was the day I knew the worm had turned, the support was unbelievable that day.
And mine. It took me a week to recover. It was a great feeling walking around Manchester with our heads held high. Just really don't understand fans not feeling it now. It genuinely will change one day so we have to enjoy every second.

I see Lewis Jones of Sky Sports is predicting Chelsea will dump us out tomorrow.

Have to get the bet slips printing any way you can.

He started Nunes last week. Mate, I simply don't get your point. Pep makes mistakes, they all do. Signing Nunes is among his biggest, and by far the worst player he's bought for City. 50m. FIFTY FUCKING MILLION. I watched the shite that was Graham Baker, and this fella is literally the walking reincarnation of him. If I'm wrong, great. I spent most of last week wanting to on the pitch to boot the lazty sod up his arse, then he shit the bed for their goal. Bloke is a shocker. A whopper. Best example of his character? His folding like a house of cards when he hot the bird at Wolves, the ickle sausage. Pathetic. Good players rise up to that. He's got Cancelo's depth of character; about 3 inches. I'd sooner play Gomez, and that speaks volumes.
This is a pretty intense--and vicious--take on a player that hasn't been with us a full season.

Reminds me of a few being presented in the first seasons for Yaya, Silva, and Rodri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.