FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

How interesting but a bit unusual.

Had a quick look and it followed the scheduled service by a few minutes.

Up until this season; Chelsea, Spuds and Arsenal did run a special train for Northern away games but this seems to have stopped. Wonder if this is why you planned a relief last night.

Either way it's good to hear but has been a long time in coming

I just plan based on specs given to me by our Commercial and Event Planning people. There seems to be a concentration of them on the Liverpool route given the number of London based Dippers, and that there is only one train per hour on that route. However, I was asked to do something for the League Cup final in both directions.

I just plan based on specs given to me by our Commercial and Event Planning people. There seems to be a concentration of them on the Liverpool route given the number of London based Dippers, and that there is only one train per hour on that route. However, I was asked to do something for the League Cup final in both directions.

Don't tell the Dippers their fans come from "Dat Dhere London"

What time’s kick off for the semi ? I keep reading 3pm on the BBC, but everyone keeps saying they’ll change it.

Been told by somebody I know very well who is a manager from one of the catering firms that are employed by City that he’s been told he’ll be working the Cardiff game on Thursday 4th April

I’m sceptical and said he’s been given duff info but he seemed pretty sure

Been told by somebody I know very well who is a manager from one of the catering firms that are employed by City that he’s been told he’ll be working the Cardiff game on Thursday 4th April

I’m sceptical and said he’s been given duff info but he seemed pretty sure
It might be right,i was just looking on that soccerexpress website to see how much their coaches are and what time they are going to wembley for the brighton game.
they got 2 options for an hotel package saturday night or just the coach there on the sunday,here is the link.

http://www.soccerexpress.co.uk/MCFCFACupSemiFinal.html

That means we play Sunday- Tuesday as we play Spurs
i know,i cant see it happening ,cardiff thurs night,brighton sunday and spurs tuesday ? no way

it just seems odd with chaddblue saying that about the cardiff game on thurs and me finding that on the soccerexpress site,maybe the spurs game will go to weds night ? with palace on sunday already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.