FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

city getting to wembley from 1981 was a NO NO ?? only the full members cup final and a play off final was all we could do in 30 odd years hahahah, so anybody moaning about playing at the home of football give your head a wobble, because if city was playing tiddlywinks at wembley when i was a match going fan in the 1980s to right up to 2009 i would be first in the ques for tickets, but life changes and now i have to put city 2nd or 3rd or 4th before most things today

stop moaning and if you can afford it then just enjoy it ??? sometimes i wish the take over happened in my youth and when manchester city come 1st and 2nd to nothing, but then again all the great times and some special away days that only being a manchester city fan back then would you know or understand what i mean

city getting to wembley from 1981 was a NO NO ?? only the full members cup final and a play off final was all we could do in 30 odd years hahahah, so anybody moaning about playing at the home of football give your head a wobble, because if city was playing tiddlywinks at wembley when i was a match going fan in the 1980s to right up to 2009 i would be first in the ques for tickets, but life changes and now i have to put city 2nd or 3rd or 4th before most things today

stop moaning and if you can afford it then just enjoy it ??? sometimes i wish the take over happened in my youth and when manchester city come 1st and 2nd to nothing, but then again all the great times and some special away days that only being a manchester city fan back then would you know or understand what i mean
Im skint from all the cup games and champs league games so far this season.season ticket holder that can make the odd away ,got an 11 year old who has had a season ticket for 7 years since he was 4 and comes with me to all cup champs league games,cos city is my priority basically,its bloody hard but thats what me and him want,(not his thai mum ,but b0llox to that ;-) )

really makes me wonder sometimes,would some of our fans hope that we had lost at swansea last saturday and all this semi final game wasn't even there for the taking ?

Im skint from all the cup games and champs league games so far this season.season ticket holder that can make the odd away ,got an 11 year old who has had a season ticket for 7 years since he was 4 and comes with me to all cup champs league games,cos city is my priority basically,its bloody hard but thats what me and him want,(not his thai mum ,but b0llox to that ;-) )

really makes me wonder sometimes,would some of our fans hope that we had lost at swansea last saturday and all this semi final game wasn't even there for the taking ?
No.

thats what i meant.,risk booking the 9pm train home hoping it doesn't go to extra time,we r going by coach cos I wont take the risk of it going to extra time and missing the last train!

Be tight,but even extra time should get us back into Euston around 8.45pm ....loads of time lol

I work for Royal Mail in Brighton among, obviously, a lot of Brighton fans. For 3 hours before we went out on delivery all anyone was taking about was Wembley, and they were still all at it when I got back. They're all looking at seating plans on their phones and wondering where the best view is. It's quite sweet really, but at the same time, fucking annoying. And I've got another 3 weeks of it.

£26 return Manchester to London with National Express. Train looks risky given last train back 9pm.

Be tight,but even extra time should get us back into Euston around 8.45pm ....loads of time lol
Iv got to take an holiday from my work on the 6th to go,there is no way i can risk getting stranded in london and having to have sunday as another holiday too,getting back up wembley way is so slow how they stagger the crowd,last year after we beat tottenham ( oct 2018 ) me and my mate stayed and let the crowd go down but it still took us about 45 minutes from the stadium to wembley park tube.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.