FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Ticket allocation for each FA Cup finalist last season was increase to 28,300. Whilst still less than a third of the stadium for each team, isn't really too far off what we get for a League Cup final and only 4,000 or so less tickets than the semi-final allocation
Still four thousand got to buy of the touts f.a. a disgrace.

Think the reduction for old gits like me is pretty pathetic, it was half price for the League Cup Final.

city getting to wembley from 1981 was a NO NO ?? only the full members cup final and a play off final was all we could do in 30 odd years hahahah, so anybody moaning about playing at the home of football give your head a wobble, because if city was playing tiddlywinks at wembley when i was a match going fan in the 1980s to right up to 2009 i would be first in the ques for tickets, but life changes and now i have to put city 2nd or 3rd or 4th before most things today

stop moaning and if you can afford it then just enjoy it ??? sometimes i wish the take over happened in my youth and when manchester city come 1st and 2nd to nothing, but then again all the great times and some special away days that only being a manchester city fan back then would you know or understand what i mean

It's not that it's at Wembley, it's the combination of the venue and the time. I went to the League Cup Final no problem but kicking off at 5.30 at a venue 200 miles away is an appalling decision and makes it difficult for supporters to get home. If it was an earlier kick off, I for one wouldn't be moaning.

Not wishing to jump the gun but I desperately want wolves, redemption for ‘74. Then after ‘81 my uncle bill said don’t worry, supporting a big club like city you’ll always get to Wembley! 30yrs later... so fill your boots boys cus once peps had enough of the moaning and empty seats, it could be another 30.

I can’t see it on there. It just says it goes to general sale not how many you can buy
Before it goes on General Sale if you are a Seasoncard holder of platinum, gold or 93:20 you'll be able to get an additional 2 tickets per member I presume. I would imagine it'll still be 1 per person at General Sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.