FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Even though I've been to all our Wembley matches, my sons normally order the tickets. I take it that Category 1 and 2 tickets are lower tier and Category 3 and 4 the upper tier - the middle tier being Club Wembley ?

Really annoys me when the media and rival supporters criticise our support , i would guess the majority of our match going support are fairly local and working class , and forking out hundreds of pounds a month to watch our team is showing the strain on some . We are not yet a glamour club who attract thousands of daytrippers and celebrities , but we have a hardcore of 30-40,000 and we always fill our away allocation ,our players might be on superstar wages our supporters are not.But i expect as always our supporters turning up in their droves at Wembley , ive been around a dozen times in ten years since my previous visit in the Full Members Cup Final and i will never take our current success for granted , these are special times.

For everyone thinking about which games to choose

Sacrifice other games, because enough City fans will take your place in those games.

That does not come into it. Out of the remaining known games this season Spurs in the ERUC being teh most expesive and one of 3 spurs games would be first to be fucked off, and the next in line would be the cup semi.

£45 for the same seats that were £40 for our last final, takes the piss. Median price £65, disgusting.

Is that strictly true thought, the reallity is it will generally be the same 3000 at spurs, at fulham at palace, and 35000+ season ticket holders with just the semi final, and spurs at home to add, and loads of season ticket holders dont bother with the champions league and there were thousands of season ticket holders who swerved the league cup final. I accept the expense is too much, but i do feel we have a real apathetic fan base compared to some. The truth is there will be thousands of tickets priced at 30 quid at wembley, so its no more expensive than a normal away day if you really wanted to go, truth is there are 1000''s who just cannot be arsed.
If the game was played at Villa park it'd be different. Wembley/London is a pain in the arse getting to and from and the price of the ticket is the least of the expense.

That does not come into it. Out of the remaining known games this season Spurs in the ERUC being teh most expesive and one of 3 spurs games would be first to be fucked off, and the next in line would be the cup semi.

£45 for the same seats that were £40 for our last final, takes the piss. Median price £65, disgusting.
A lot less disgusting than the £50 that we're charging for Spurs when Utd charging £28 plus for Barcelona. Plenty of tickets at £30 at Wembley

We have the East side for the Brighton semi final So that means we have access to the Crystal club There will be a DJ on playing Manchester music Beer deals and food available

My 76 year old mum has made me pay for her season ticket and cup matches the last 5 years, claiming she can't afford it etc, so i pay it, but i'm going under...
So this will be the first wembley match since the 86 full members cup we've not been to :( (and i'm not including the spurs prem games there).
Always went to the semis and shield saying what others are saying here - ie that it's city at wembley and we'dve killed for that years ago. But i haven't got the money, will need it for the final if we get there, but i'm not sure how i'm going to pay for that either this time. And as for the season ticket renewal :( My partners debts mean we may be forced bankrupt later this year. In other words, i'm not going but it's due to money, and i feel guilty as hell and i shouldn't feel that way!!! :(
If you have the money and stuff then GO, it's worth it. I just can't this year and feel pig sick :(
Sorry to hear that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.