FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

All our group of 6 who have seasoncards are going. Quick and simple to book on-line. We also have family and friends who are turning out for this as they have an opportunity that does not always arise. The Centurions are on the march. There is feel good factor about this match and another great City day out in prospect to watch this wonderful team. C`mon you Blues...

Looking at posts from Blues who don't normally go or can't normally go, I wish the moaners would, well stop moaning. The tickets will sell. if we don't sell out who cares ? The raggies, the dippers ? I certainly don't. If you cannot go or don't want to go, that is your choice, there are too many fanny merchants on here moaning in case facebook calls us names.

Looking at posts from Blues who don't normally go or can't normally go, I wish the moaners would, well stop moaning. The tickets will sell. if we don't sell out who cares ? The raggies, the dippers ? I certainly don't. If you cannot go or don't want to go, that is your choice, there are too many fanny merchants on here moaning in case facebook calls us names.
Same every year mate, same posters as well.

Plus some rag lurkers on here , you are correct,why moan and predict doom when they only just gone sale.It will be brilliant if it a full house, but if not it will give the pundits something to talk about at half time

All our group of 6 who have seasoncards are going. Quick and simple to book on-line. We also have family and friends who are turning out for this as they have an opportunity that does not always arise. The Centurions are on the march. There is feel good factor about this match and another great City day out in prospect to watch this wonderful team. C`mon you Blues...
Agree can’t wait booked a hotel in Watford Friday night , on the lash and game on Saturday . This is potentially a once in a lifetime season and we are at the business end . Come on City

Plus some rag lurkers on here , you are correct,why moan and predict doom when they only just gone sale.It will be brilliant if it a full house, but if not it will give the pundits something to talk about at half time

It tends to be the people who are desperate for a bit of attention that forecast that we won’t sell our allocation. They do it every year until the media slate our fanbase, despite claiming to be diehard Blues.

Also the one factor that has not been mentioned is family time. At the moment there are two ways to do this match. Drive or coach-so all day Saturday is gone and as you come home shagged most of Sunday as well or stay over night and the result is much the same. It is a shit kick off time in a shit location and it is very expensive. A partner (very PC me) and two little kids might object to you buggering off for 2 days to watch football when they want to see you as you have been at work all week. Blues, stop attacking other Blues who choose not to go.

Just got tickets for me and my lads.

I left school in Sheffield in 1977 ( we moved there from Manchester when I was 8) and at the time had to explain to my Wednesday / Blade supporting mates that I was not a City supporting glory hunter but was in fact born in Manchester.

I had to wait until my 50th year to see City win something again in 2011.

Yes its a massive expense,ball ache travel wise etc etc but I will never waste the opportunity to see City at Wembley, it ended once before for me and it could happen again.

Cant wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.