FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

any idea how many have been sold, the club never give any indication
Just had a look at random,there seems to be hundreds,no thousands of tickets left,only block 107 seems sold out,blocks 526 to block 518 haven't even been available to buy from day 1 anyway .
Fk it,i cant afford it but i and my lad will be there,up the blues.

Just had a look at random,there seems to be hundreds,no thousands of tickets left,only block 107 seems sold out,blocks 526 to block 518 haven't even been available to buy from day 1 anyway .
That’s say 7500 tickets not available and low uptake elsewhere. Hope we have thousand of citizens and blue card holders wanting to go
Need as many down as possible. It is expensive but it also looks like complacency setting in (just going final).

i wonder how our support compares if say, Newcastle or Sunderland were in our position, apparently Sunderland could have sold 70000 tickets for the checkatrade final at the weekend, imagine if they were going for the quadruple, i know people wont like it, but i think they would be far more up for it than a very large chunk of our support.

any idea how many have been sold, the club never give any indication

There are 9 blocks on the top tier with no tickets which seems odd as every other block has plenty. I guess they are not on sale yet and may be given back. That’s around 6000 seats.

Assuming they are not on sale then I’d say we have sold around 15000-18000 tops.

Some blocks have less than 10% remaining some upwards of 50% and it’s clearly not cost as loads of £30 tickets left.

i wonder how our support compares if say, Newcastle or Sunderland were in our position, apparently Sunderland could have sold 70000 tickets for the checkatrade final at the weekend, imagine if they were going for the quadruple, i know people wont like it, but i think they would be far more up for it than a very large chunk of our support.
My ticket cost £30 in block 504 and the lads £20,£35 x 2 for coach travel £70 =£120 plus p1ss money for a wembly day out booze up.Im just above minimum wage on band 1 nhs,but its city,and I'm 54 and i don't know how long all of this joy ride we have been on for 10 years will last or how long Iv got left,its only money after all,I cant fucking wait.

There are 9 blocks on the top tier with no tickets which seems odd as every other block has plenty. I guess they are not on sale yet and may be given back. That’s around 6000 seats.

Assuming they are not on sale then I’d say we have sold around 15000-18000 tops.

Some blocks have less than 10% remaining some upwards of 50% and it’s clearly not cost as loads of £30 tickets left.

The Supporters Clubs are being allocated the mid to higher than average prices so that could be 10,000 Blues who aren’t in the cheaper seats.

Very poor effort up to yet, lets hope there is a surge of interest, but i doubt it.

This will be our 13th time at Wembley since 2011,they have been once, you work it out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.