FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

The Supporters Clubs are being allocated the mid to higher than average prices so that could be 10,000 Blues who aren’t in the cheaper seats.

Maybe. They may be the ones not for sale too? Who knows.

People haven’t been paid this month yet either and it’s not on sale to Cityzens members without a SC until 3pm. I reckon loads of those will want to go as they rarely get chance. ST holders can buy 2 more tomorrow and then General sale so loads of time yet.

i wonder how our support compares if say, Newcastle or Sunderland were in our position, apparently Sunderland could have sold 70000 tickets for the checkatrade final at the weekend, imagine if they were going for the quadruple, i know people wont like it, but i think they would be far more up for it than a very large chunk of our support.

It would be similar if they were visiting wembley a lot

we were the same for Play offs in 99

We still sell out most games though, the issue is Wembley is now over used IMO.

Semi finals should be held elsewhere.

@fathellensbellend yes but the Checkatrade final kicks off at a reasonable time and they can get trains back home after the game, probably without the bother we had after the final of the Carabao Cup.

I have my ticket and I am booking an hotel, the FA and the powers that be don't give a stuff about the ordinary fans. I'm lucky enough to be able to do this but it just isn't fair for people who don't have that option. IMHO

Last edited:
The fact that at the moment it looks like the 9.00pm train is the last train back will also put a lot of fans off. I know it has been said there will be extra trains laid on but if you go on Trainline they aren't listed. I am going at the moment with my daughter but have no idea how I am getting there and back. Maybe a lot of people just can't be arsed with the effort again. It's expensive, a full day out and a late night back for many with young kids. I wonder which neutral ground they would have selected in the old days, Villa Park?

And so do i son since 1969 but this is an extra-ordinary and very expensive season some people just cannot fuckin afford it,plus the game is still a fortnight away.
@fathellensbellend yes but the Checkatrade final kicked off at a reasonable time and they could get trains back home after the game, probably without the bother we had after the final of the Carabao Cup.

I have my ticket and I am booking an hotel, the FA and the powers that be don't give a stuff about the ordinary fans. I'm lucky enough to be able to do this but it just isn't fair for people who don't have that option. IMHO

100% agree, no consideration for the fans whatsoever, which i have said, also think the club could have laid on dirt cheap travel, and the concession prices are an absolute disgrace, but i do maintain we do have a large percentage apathetic fan base, where many just cannot be arsed, there are still loads of cheap seats at wembley available, i fully understand people not paying the premium prices. Anyhow, like Carlos says there are 2 weeks to go, maybe jumping the gun a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.