FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
34,000 in a stadium that holds 90k is bonkers, whether we shift em or not, it’s a semi final not a final, how the hell are they gonna fill 20,000 seats with very little interest outside of both clubs? This club Wembley shit is ridiculous & the reason we’re stuck trekking down there, all to keep a few suits who never turn up happy
them 20,000 will all be situated in east stand just to keep insecure happy

If 4.45 is within the blackout time anyway, not sure why they couldn't have just done 3pm... could be worse though

At least the kick of time makes the travel easier, only an issue if extra time and pens.

Yet again though left with the awful side of Wembley for pubs. Usual drinks in London and get to the ground as late as possible.
I'm surprised that they managed to get a 4.45pm kick-off through as the 3pm Saturday blackout runs from 2.45pm to 5.15pm. I'm guessing some of the hold up has been to do with getting that OK'd. Despite having to wait for confirmation, it's a sensible move and should give those fans booked on trains enough wiggle room even if it goes to extra time and pens

I'm surprised that they managed to get a 4.45pm kick-off through as the 3pm Saturday blackout runs from 2.45pm to 5.15pm. I'm guessing some of the hold up has been to do with getting that OK'd. Despite having to wait for confirmation, it's a sensible move and should give those fans booked on trains enough wiggle room even if it goes to extra time and pens
There has been a recent 4.45pm and 5pm for finals when other games are on.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.