FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those players last night will be knackered physically and mentally! I feel pep will make a lot of changes just hope they are up to it..

The team is good enough

________ortega__________

Walker__dias_laporte__lewis

Mahrez_palmer_philips_gomes

______foden__Alverez_______
Side thats almost the same that lost at Southampton so hope not !

As the lead booker I bought 5 tickets and they were all sent separately to the rest of my family's email accounts. However one hasn't got an email with the ticket to download on. Any idea on what to do?
I foiund similar thing last night. Too late to get help from the club but then I realised if my son logged in to his account the ticket should be there for him to add. It was and he was able to add to his wallet.

I foiund similar thing last night. Too late to get help from the club but then I realised if my son logged in to his account the ticket should be there for him to add. It was and he was able to add to his wallet.
One of my lads did the same

Those players last night will be knackered physically and mentally! I feel pep will make a lot of changes just hope they are up to it..

The team is good enough

________ortega__________

Walker__dias_laporte__lewis

Mahrez_palmer_philips_gomes

______foden__Alverez_______
Akanji for Diaz and I am happy with that, maybe swap Lewis and Gomes.

If they are not up to it what the fcuk are they doing on the payroll.

Unfortunately I feel sure we will risk the League and CL by playing our top players in the 2 domestic cups as we always seem to do.

Last edited:
Need to go strong from start or we risk a Southampton.
I'm still angry at that performance it was fucking abject.
Let's get it done early then change.
Exactly why we shouldn’t fuck about with team selection. Get one final in the bag then start concentrating on the other two competitions.

Quick question regarding entrance into Wembley.
The tickets have Entrance time & zone ?

Say’s green zone 14.30 - 15.30 ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.