FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Was swerving this one until I had a proper look for trains via Leeds. There and back same day to stalyvegas for £85. Couple around kings Cross or the likes then nearer kick off straight to the Sainsbury’s outside east end. Refuse to go any of them crap pubs we get allocated. Can’t wait for it now!

Was swerving this one until I had a proper look for trains via Leeds. There and back same day to stalyvegas for £85. Couple around kings Cross or the likes then nearer kick off straight to the Sainsbury’s outside east end. Refuse to go any of them crap pubs we get allocated. Can’t wait for it now!
After the shitshow of the Euros, Brent Council (Wembley) is now enforcing the bylaw for an alcohol ban on the day of the game. You wont be able to get booze from a shop near the ground and it will be confiscated if you bring it with you and are drinking outside near the ground (with the exception of the shit fanzones).

After the shitshow of the Euros, Brent Council (Wembley) is now enforcing the bylaw for an alcohol ban on the day of the game. You wont be able to get booze from a shop near the ground and it will be confiscated if you bring it with you and are drinking outside near the ground (with the exception of the shit fanzones).
They have to ruin everything don’t they! Was the best pub on east side that!… Cheers though would of turned up empty handed. I’ll make sure to stock up central London before heading over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.