FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

It's not life or death but the pandemic made me realise that life without live football is shite. I go to every game I can now. If you want to save £30 I'll have your Burnley ticket
Made me realise I don't need it to be happy and other stuff more important

I'd rather spend that tomorrow. Madrid at home and leeds away than stupid amounts at Wembley

The scouse propaganda machine in full motion, just had a message from a vermin fan saying City are struggling to sell tickets and each fan is now eligible for 4 tickets each and he's failed in their ballot, these cunts turn lies into there own truths.
Tell the myth merchant this is Citys 21st visit in 11 years, you can count theirs on one hand and they still have to rely on their large southern based support to shift their tickets.

Isn’t he correct tho ?? You can get 4 tickets per person now ??
Even if it was 40 tickets each, they’ll still be going to City fans though. It’s not like fans will be buying them and randomly giving them out to people on the street. Plus if you’re buying extra tickets you actually need people who are in a position to go to the game to buy them for.

The scouse propaganda machine in full motion, just had a message from a vermin fan saying City are struggling to sell tickets and each fan is now eligible for 4 tickets each and he's failed in their ballot, these cunts turn lies into there own truths.
It’s his own fault - if he’d attended all of Liverpool’s FA Cup games this season then he’d be guaranteed a ticket.

your not loaded, but clearly have enough money to go these games. Most people can’t afford that or this game…

doesn’t make them glory hunters at all.
I don't think it's anyone's business to criticise anyone else for taking a decision not to pay to go to a football match. Everyone has their own reasons and nobody's is any more/less valid than the next person's. We're at the end of a very challenging two-year period where people have had chance to take stock and assess what is important to them in life. It may be the case for many that these days just don't matter as much as they once did, and no amount of being told "It's City at Wembley, I remember being shite, we've dreamed of this" will make them feel differently. The reality is for me that I don't feel about it the same way as I did in 2011. We must have been to Wembley nigh on 20 times in the last 11 years. I'll be there in two weeks' time but if I was struggling for money, as many are, then I wouldn't go. It is no longer the be-all. I appreciate that this doesn't make me a superfan but I can live with that. I didn't go to York away but I did do Chesterfield, Northampton, Preston and the playoff final that year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.