FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I hate them with a passion but it's the sort of thing we would have done years ago if sold out and other team couldn't sell. Happened loads of times in 90s and European games.

There disgusting but want to go game and ifnthey can get in they will do
I know all that was a Mayneline coach lad in 80’s but these scouse cunts pontificate about Hillsbrough while being the biggest fuckin hypocrites on this earth, i fuckin hate the cunts with a passion aswell

Following the link they are talking about Block 520?
Block 520 has been on sale since Friday evening. About 340 of the 750 tickets have been sold so far. I’ve not noticed anything unusual with regards to speed of sales in that block - it’s been selling at about the rate I’d expect compared to movement of tickets out of other Level 5 blocks so I’m guessing he’s probably gotten his hands on no more than half a dozen tickets or so. I will look forward to the sight of any gobby Liverpool fans being thrown off the 5th tier from my vantage point down in Level 1 ;)

Any of these dickheads in our end need a good twatting
Would never condone violence but any of those gobshites getting giddy in our end will get what they deserve, funny thing is it wont be there fault.

I know all that was a Mayneline coach lad in 80’s but these scouse cunts pontificate about Hillsbrough while being the biggest fuckin hypocrites on this earth, i fuckin hate the cunts with a passion aswell
Genuinely dislike them a lot more than united . I've got a lot of united mates

I couldn't be mates with them lot

Genuinely think there desire to go is more because they've been so much less than us. Hate the bastards but if there's a way in the ground there gonna take it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.