FA discipline procedure

dickie davies

From flat earth & I'm a c*nt (says @ LongsightM13)
Because of the Lukaku incident and that I've read somewhere that the FA will accept anyone reporting incidents such as violent conduct, here's a link to the FA's page

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline

I mailed the Premier league regarding Lukaku and they've responded by mailing me the link with the following message

Reviews on on-field discipline are a matter for The FA, rather than the Premier League. You can read more on their processes at the link below:

Kind regards

Tommy

Supporter Relations

its never going to happen with the derby coming up it and will be down the match officials and they seen nothing and both the big tv company not having a loop every 5 mins to put the pressure on the premier league

Mark my words you can guarantee that we will be on the end of some dodgy decisions during the next two home games. These will ultimately result in a our players getting a ban, whether for a straight red or the totting up of yellows just to make things as difficult as possible for us.

I would have thought they would have asked for the refs views had he saw it that is usual procedure but not seen that reported anywhere.

I would have thought they would have asked for the refs views had he saw it that is usual procedure but not seen that reported anywhere.
But if he said that he would have sent the violent lump off, had he seen the incident, it would have left the panel in the embarrassing position of having to do their job properly.
Simply not on.

Mark my words you can guarantee that we will be on the end of some dodgy decisions during the next two home games. These will ultimately result in a our players getting a ban, whether for a straight red or the totting up of yellows just to make things as difficult as possible for us.

It’s the third game from now that bothers me.

Because of the Lukaku incident and that I've read somewhere that the FA will accept anyone reporting incidents such as violent conduct, here's a link to the FA's page

I mailed the Premier league regarding Lukaku and they've responded by mailing me the link with the following message

If you have never contacted the FA before, which I can only presume that you have not, you probably believe that they will act with impartiality and integrity towards complaints made, the reporting of incidents of bias , favouritism towards/against certain teams, standards of referees etc.

You would however be totally wrong in that belief.

They have any number of pre-prepared " statements " which help to provide a total smokescreen in order to absolve themselves from any criticism or blame for their actions.

However if you are intent on " pissing into the wind ", then please do not let me discourage you in your attempt to make a complaint to this totally corrupt organisation who are more interested in financial gain than providing a fair and impartial controlling body.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.