Fab Pablo

Yeah I've been impressed. The core players are surely the ones still perfoming even when the team isn't. Pab Zab has been that man this month altough if Phil Cas continues his form against Rovers Imight be swayed !! LOL !!

Iv'e said it before and I'll say it again, I firmly believe he could turn out to be Citys' Puyol. Not the quickest and people sometimes go past him BUT you can always count on him giving 100% to try and win the ball, to give 100% in each tackle, to make smart runs forward, to comfortably use both feet, to win headers, to be where he is needed, to avt profesionally, etc. And the lad will get better with experience. Hopefully with us for the next ten years.

Agree 100% with original post.

Looked shaky in his first few games despite the odd sign of class and I missed Corluka.

Now he's the business and I can't praise him enough, looked great at times today with SWP on the right flank too.

His workrate is insane. I'd love to see how many miles he gets through a game.

Would be nice to balance it out on the left with a defender who gets up and down as much. Garrido is halfway there but isn't as tough defensively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.