Fabian Delph

stony said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Delph is a quality young player. My mate is a leeds fan and he is always banging on about him, i've seen him a few times on the championship. Shit hot on FM not that it matters.

They would probably take £5m for him but i doubt he would leave at this point he fuckin loves leeds

Where're you been you little cnut ?
Posing in an elf suit in the Trafford Centre for the past few weeks

They would probably take £5m for him but i doubt he would leave at this point he fuckin loves leeds[/quote]

like Alan 'rag' Smith he fuckin loved Leeds didn't he!

Zaba-daba-doo said:
They would probably take £5m for him but i doubt he would leave at this point he fuckin loves leeds

like Alan 'rag' Smith he fuckin loved Leeds didn't he![/quote]This kid proper loves Leeds though. They new he was special at a young age so they picked him up from home, took him to training, dropped him off etc. They have cotton wooled him since a young age and he feels he owes them something

AntonDonJuan said:
Zaba-daba-doo said:

like Alan 'rag' Smith he fuckin loved Leeds didn't he!
This kid proper loves Leeds though. They new he was special at a young age so they picked him up from home, took him to training, dropped him off etc. They have cotton wooled him since a young age and he feels he owes them something[/quote]

no loyalty in football anymore, he might be on £7-10k a week now but if we offer him £30-40k a week hel fuckin' walk to Manchester from Leeds dressed like a chicken!

Ryinho said:
Im not a wum or a rag

I been told of a leeds fan apprently we going to put a 25m bid in for delph i not he good but surely he not worth that much.

think again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.