Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex B

English, young and would be a quality back up. Wouldnt cost the earth either, has been having a stormer of a season at Villa.

Would like to see us get him in, maybe use Rodwell as part of the deal.

Typical english "prospect". Physical, runs around a lot but a complete headless chicken. Nowhere near good enough at anything

We were linked with him before his Villa move,if I remember rightly,acording to some on here,it was along way down the line but Delph fancied his chances more at Villa......we then made a move on Rodwell.

I would hope we sign someone more consistent,he still goes missing far too much for me.

Another who would end up on the bench and loaned out the next season. We have a better English central midfielder who we don't even play there (and who was better than Delph at Villa) - Milner.

Would be a bad move for him and a pointless one for us. Would rather keep Rodwell and buy him two new legs.

The Prem's most improved player. He's really good, as is Ash Westwood who plays next to him.

FantasyIreland said:
We were linked with him before his Villa move,if I remember rightly,acording to some on here,it was along way down the line but Delph fancied his chances more at Villa......we then made a move on Rodwell.

I would hope we sign someone more consistent,he still goes missing far too much for me.

How is that relevant? Delph joined Villa in 2009, Rodwell was bought in 2012?

Not the sort anyway, I am not convinced he could play in a 2 man midfield, or get to grips with playing in a deeper formation and dictate play. He isn't up to standard of the sort of player we need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.