Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's taking the 4th HG slot so guess we can't sign Evans now. What a shame.

Whats that got to do with it? It doesn't change the fact that he had just had a very good year and was his club captain. For the price and considering his HG status it made sense.

Same question back to you. I'm saying what looked like a good buy at the time hasn't turned out that way due to him being injured and on wages that other clubs can't pay so we still don't make a profit, so far.

Well he's taking the 4th HG slot so guess we can't sign Evans now. What a shame.
That only applies in CL 8 spots for prem. If we really want Evans he will take 4th spot for CL and Delph can continue playing in cups and league just not CL. Thats my understanding.

Another who is showing that money more important than playing ? Or are Stoke just being tight bastards ?

I don't blame him at all, why should he go somewhere else for less money, we were happy to offer him the contract in the beginning.
It's just a job to a lot of players, nothing more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.