Fabinho

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by kippaxblue76, 28 Jun 2015.

1. nmc

nmc

I’m always a bit cynical about players who can play 2 or 3 positions. They are rarely world class at any of them and can suffer for their versatility. From what I’ve seen Danilo is good in a number of positions but not world class - but to be fair he hasn’t had a run in any position.

2. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

the old story of `master of none` Danilo is better than Walker at passing and tackling but Walker does a better job of commanding his position they are a good mix

3. Easy

Easy

I am not seeing the comparison...

Danilo is an RB than can play LB and supposedly DM. He has played for us more often at LB than at RB.

Fabinho has been transformed into a DM and hasn’t even played RB since the 15/16 season... he would be bought to play DM and in case first and second choice right backs were injured we would have a former right back in Fabinho ready to step in. Not a major benefit but still a plus.

Also Fabinho didn’t turn us down...Monaco did, after selling Mendy, Bakayoko, Bernardo, Mbappe they didn’t want or need to sell anyone else.

4. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

Except we went in for Fabinho before all those others even had an offer put to Monaco, i agree with you on most of the rest but as i said 60 million on a position we do not have a vacancy in??

5. JimmyGrimble10

JimmyGrimble10

6. richards30

richards30

Same guy said he prefers the rags as well!

7. Only prefers the rags for money.

8. richards30

richards30

Really would prefer Fabinho over weigl though to be honest

9. Easy

Easy

Me too. Fabinho is my number 1 choice for DM